DAY 01: Arrival BANGKOK ( No Dinner )
- Welcome to Thailand. Meet & greeting my staff at door 7. Transfer to hotel for check-in.
- Hotel accommodation in BANGKOK
DAY 02: Wat Pho, Wat Tong, Tiger Zoo & Crocodile Farm, Pattaya. ( Breakfast/ Lunch / Dinner )
- ABF at hotel
- City tours Bangkok, visit Wat Pho, Wat Tong,
- Wat Traimit – Temple of the Golden Buddha
Wat Traimit is thought to date from the 13th century. The Golden Buddha image is about 900 years old and is cast in the Sukhothai style. It is believed to have been brought first to Ayutthaya. (the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons).
- Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha
Wat Pho (วัดโพธิ์), or Wat Phra Chetuphon (วัดพระเชตุพน) as it is generally known to the Thais, is mainly famous for the huge Reclining Buddha statue it houses. At 20 acres large, it is the largest Wat in Bangkok, and is technically the oldest too, as it was built around 200 years before Bangkok became Thailand’s capital. However, today the Wat today bears virtually no resemblance to that originally constructed, as it was almost entirely rebuilt by Rama I when the capital was moved to Bangkok. It holds the dual honors of having both Thailand’s largest reclining Buddha image and the most number of Buddha images in Thailand.
- Lunch at local restaurant Thai foods.
- Visit Jewelry Export, Thai Silk and Leather Factory
Thai Export Jewelry are renowned for masterful creations in gold, and color stone jewelry. At Thai Export we are de dicated to providing our valued customers with design excellence and innovative styles. These ideals have helped us to make our name synonymous with trust and quality. We invite you to view our exquisite jewelry and accessories and visit one of our showrooms.
- Transfer to Pattaya, en-route visit Tiger Zoo & Crocodile Farm.
The world’s greatest tiger zoo in a natural atmosphere where you can hold, feed and take photos with baby tigers. Also the first “Night Zoo” in Thailand where the behavior of animals can be observed. There are crocodiles and other wild animals too.
- Dinner at local restaurant Thai foods.
- Optional Cabaret show
The Alcazar show has been delighting audience from the world for over 22 years. You will experience the magic of Alcazar state of the art computerized lighting system & be dazzled by the effects of our “Studio Colors & Circle surround sound DTS system”.
- Hotel accommodation in PATTAYA
DAY 03: PATTAYA Departure ( Breakfast )
- ABF at hotel,
- Free program
- Transfer to Suvarnabhumi Int’l Airport.
- Good Bye THAILAND have a nice trip.
***END OF SERVICES***